Skiing in the Val di Fiemme
Our 3 star hotel is just 2,5 km away from the Lusia Bellamonte-Castelir Ski Area Alpe ski-lifts, which can easily be reached aboard the free Skibus for owners of the FiemmEmotion Card. The bus stops right in front of the hotel and runs frequently throughout the day.
The Val di Fiemme skiing areais among the most beautiful in the Alpine area. Here you can practice skiing and nordic skiing at high levels, on trails covering more than 100 km, as well as cross-country skiing on specific rings and snowboarding in snowparks. The structures can boast no less than 50 latest generation ski-lifts and two sledge trails.
Here are some other skiing areas you can easily reach with the same Skibus:
- Ski Center Latemar in Predazzo (9 km from the hotel)
- Passo Rolle (15 km from the hotel)
- Alpe Cermis in Cavalese (18 km from the hotel)
- Alpe di Pampeago (22 km from the hotel)
- Sella Ronda – Giro dei Quattro Passi (from Canazei, 30 km from the hotel)
Visitors who love cross-country skiing can enjoy spectacular views from the many rings in the area:
- Bellamonte Ring, just a few steps away from our hotel. This ring crosses a suggestive fir tree, pine tree and larch forest, filled with typical mountain huts (this ring does not use artificial snow, so it is not always open).
- Cross-Country Center in Lago di Tesero, 13 km from the hotel. This was the location of many Nordic Skiing World Championships. The difficulty level is medium, and the ring can also be accessed at night time.
- Marcialonga Trail, 7 km from the hotel. This trail hosts a well-known skiing competition – during the day of the event, its 70 km extension covers woods, snowy fields and almost all the towns of the 2 valleys of Fiemme and Fassa. (Parts of the trail can also be skied on outside the event).
- Cross-Country Center in Lavazè, 25 km from the hotel, featuring more than 80 km of trails, suitable for both beginners and experts, and surrounded by the splendid view of the Lavazé Pass between the Trentino and Alto Adige areas.